[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
发表于 2020-8-22 13:55:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
[study group is pressed]
From 18 big since, visit of Chairman Xi Jinping is abroad, during attending activity of issue of multilateral forum substandard, publish serious talk thick and fast, often publish signed article on foreign famous media. In these speeches and article, chairman of be used to cites for many times foreign logion adage.
Study group is recommended read " the People's Daily is abroad edition " those who comb " the foreign logion that Xi Jinping cites " .
----------------------------
Came 8 days on July 7, chairman Xi Jinping attends the 20 countries that hold in German hamburger group leader is dozenth second peak is met. In the serious talk that the peak publishs on the meeting, he cites German adage " one the individual's effort is addition, the effort of a group is multiplication " , emphasize the target stride that the group wants 20 countries to build human destiny community towards compose.
18 big since, visit of Chairman Xi Jinping is abroad, during attending activity of issue of multilateral forum substandard, publish serious talk thick and fast, often publish signed article on foreign famous media. In these speeches and article, chairman of be used to cites for many times foreign logion adage, or recount deep friendly nation friendly feelings, or the big Guo Zhihui that shares reform and development, or look into " breathe together, in all destiny " cooperative future.
For example, at the beginning of this year, the problem that chairman of be used to publishs in Swiss media is " deepen collaboration of deal with concrete matters relating to work to conspire peace to develop " in signed article, cite namely well-known poet applies Switzerland Pitele's logion: "Find breathe together, in all the friend of the destiny is the biggest happiness between the world " , the travel that conveys pair of Switzerland is full of expect.
These fluent freely thrust deep into the enemy forces are mixed at the speech the foreign logion in the article is proverbial, pull already close the distance with object country, promotional understanding and consensus, reveal a big country again leader " seek common points while reserving difference " , " good relations of neighbourhood is friendly " diplomatic wind model. Our newspaper ever was arranged in January 2016 " the foreign logion that Xi Jinping cites " relevant content. Today, our newspaper arranges chairman of be used to since Feburary 2016, newest quotative foreign logion is proverbial.
Everybody is me, I am everybody
★ has unitive place, surely happy look is followed
Kazakstan Si Tan has a saw, "Have unitive place, surely happy look is followed " . "Shanghai spirit " the assurance that the powerful cohesive affinity of generation is this constituent development. We should hold the good convention of unitive cooperation, country of new old member is close and shirt-sleeve, deepen letter of political each other, increase mutual support, compose builds equal photograph to wait for, keep watch and help defend each other, joys and sorrows and in all, the destiny community that safety carries in all.
-- on June 9, 2017, country of the member that in Shanghai cooperative group is woven dynast board the speech on the seventeenth conference
★ everybody is me, I am everybody
The universe has an earth only, the mankind shares a home. Mr Hocking puts forward about " parallel universe " guess, the hope is besides the earth the heavenly body that finds the 2nd mankind to be able to settle down and get on with his pursuit. When this desire just can come true still is an unknown. So far, the earth is the home that exclusive Lai Yisheng keeps the mankind, treasure and caress the only alternative that the earth is the mankind. On dome of Swiss federal edifice quarter Latin is inscriptive " everybody is me, I am everybody " . We should be contemporary person consider, be in charge of for the descendants even.
-- on January 18, 2017, in the speech of U.N. Geneva headquarters
★ is found breathe together, in all the friend of the destiny is the biggest happiness between the world
Gainer of award of literature of well-known poet, Nobel applies Switzerland Pitele says: "Find breathe together, in all the friend of the destiny is the biggest happiness between the world. " during the visit, my general is the same as talk of leader of Swiss federal committee, confederative parliament to interview, undertake be contacted extensively and communicating with social all circles. My general goes to Dawosi to attend world economy forum 2017 annual meeting, visit U.N. orgnaization and international organization headquarters to Geneva, Luo Sang. I am full of to this Swiss travel expect.
-- on January 13, 2017, the problem is published to be in Swiss media " deepen collaboration of deal with concrete matters relating to work to conspire peace to develop " signed article
I have ★ even if 1000 times life I also am willing to give entirely my motherland
Aolaya of hero of Peruvian and absolute war says: "I have even if 1000 times life I also am willing to give entirely my motherland. " this word, the perception that encounters to similar history is pulled in was being mirrorred deeply. Natural self-identity feeling and collective mission feel, let us can be mixed from strategic height look upon of long-term point of view each other concern, in involve territorial sovereign rights, development to understand each other on the core interest such as rights and interests and great care issue and support.
-- on November 21, 2016, make a speech in Peruvian congressional
The happiness with true ★ depends on retaining the passion that develop from beginning to end
Peruvian writer Liweiluo says: "True happiness depends on retaining the passion that develop from beginning to end. " wrestle of the slow when letting us hold, seize development opportunity, on implementation China dream and the way that play fond dream good faith cooperates, comprehensive partner concern is pulled to achieve higher level progress in driving, what casting enters in all hand in hand is medium pull destiny community.
-- on November 21, 2016, make a speech in Peruvian congressional
Go alone fast, numerous travel is far
★ one the individual's effort is addition, the effort of a group is multiplication
German adage says, the effort of a person is addition, the effort of a group is multiplication. Let us cooperate hand in hand, promote linkage growth, promote joint prosperity, build the target stride of human destiny community towards compose ceaselessly!
-- on July 7, 2017, in 20 countries peak of group leader hamburger is met the talk that attend
★ goes alone fast, numerous travel is far
Latin America friend often says, "Go alone fast, numerous travel is far " . I expect to be visited through this, communicate with development of friend of Chile all circles, in carrying on wisdom the relationship is admirable and traditional, new blueprint of collaboration of program two countries, in driving wisdom two countries is entered in all hand in hand on the road of joint development.
-- on November 22, 2016, in Chile " messenger signs up for " publish a problem to be " start the tomorrow with China and Chile more good relationship jointly " signed article
Bag of ★ eat dishes without rice or wine stands not to rise
When I call in last, kalimofu's president says to me, wu Ci fastens Kesitan to an adage cries " bag of eat dishes without rice or wine stands not to rise " . Come 3 years, policy of focusing of each country of along the line is communicated, be in harmony of expedite, capital opens establishment UniCom, trade, common feelings of people is interlinked, deepen collaboration ceaselessly, had obtained positive positive result in many respects.
-- on June 22, 2016, kesitan is fastened in Wu Ci the speech of highest conference legislature
The big meeting establishing ability that ★ has knot full fruits only is seductive
Wu Ci fastens Ke Sitan adage to say: "The big meeting establishing ability that has knot full fruits only is seductive. " in black is all-around collaboration has writtened guarantee a great achievements of again and again, people of benefit two countries, also get two countries people supports and support. I believe, in implementation respective country develops revitalized journey to go up, black two countries can travel together hand in hand certainly in, the Wu You in compose is very new your beautiful writing.
-- on June 21, 2016, in Wu Ci media of Bie Kesi calm publishs a problem to be " the Wu You in compose is very new your beautiful writing " signed article
Span first, again verbal
The enemy with real ★ is hunger, poverty, ignorance, superstition and bias
These problem report go out, the problem that existence of mode of growth of current world economy, processing, development must solve. Du Nan of author of international Red Cross has said: "Real enemy is not our neighbour, however hungry, poor, ignorant, superstition and bias. " the wisdom that we want to have analytic problem already, should have the courage that take action more.
-- on January 17, 2017, in world economy forum the gist on annual meeting opening ceremony made a speech 2017
★ person does not want total regard as what to cross, and should pay close attention to what still wants to do
"16+1 cooperates " progress of concern of the Europe in mixing cannot leave China to be the same as area country bilateral relationship grows. Current, medium wave relation faces good progress opportunity. Scientist Courier madam once had said expensive state: "The person does not want total regard as what to cross, and should pay close attention to what still wants to do. " I expect to be visited through this, with polish leader together, strengthen two countries each domain cooperates, drive " 16+1 cooperates " and in Europe relation is sided with higher level, wider field, more deep-seated second development.
-- on June 17, 2016, in Poland " the republic signs up for " publish a problem to be " drive regular boat of medium wave friendship to advance amain " signed article
★ spans first, again verbal
The person tells Saierweiya: "Span first, again verbal " , the Chinese often says " excel character all right " . Chinese height takes development seriously to be the same as Saierweiya's relation, cherish the traditional friendship with deep two countries, wish to dig latent capacity of mutual benefit collaboration deep, implementation advantage is complementary, drive two countries to concern to be sent firmly all right far. I visit Saierweiya this, hope to be the same as a place of strategic importance namely square together, communicate through development and talk things over extensively, with real operation, in two countries of a place of strategic importance and two countries people are more close together connection is together, do forever friend, genuine associate.
-- on June 16, 2016, in Saierweiya media publishs a problem to be " the associate of forever friend sincerity " signed article
Friend reachs the world, do not cultivate one enemy
★ friendship is mutual trust, it is to live forever at the heart
We should enlarge humanitarian communicating, consolidate traditional friendship. Misitelaer says Chile writer, "Friendship is mutual trust, it is to live forever at the heart " . Both sides should pay frequent calls, enlarge the domain communication collaboration such as culture, education, sports, travel, let according to legend of fire of firewood of friendship of two countries people.
-- on November 22, 2016, in Chile " messenger signs up for " publish a problem to be " start the tomorrow with China and Chile more good relationship jointly " signed article
★ friend is the fructification of time
Saierweiya has a common saying: "The friend is the fructification of time. " we won't forget, " Waerte guards Sarajevo " , " the bridge " the patriotic enthusiasm that waits for famous film to once aroused countless Chinese, " ah, friend good-bye " this song still is passed in China up to now sing. Go up century 80 time, the crucial period of policy of reforming and opening is executed in China, people's success carries out Saierweiya and experience, offerred for China precious draw lessons from.
-- on June 16, 2016, in Saierweiya media publishs a problem to be " the associate of forever friend sincerity " signed article
If ★ accredit is cultivated
Kampuchea adage says " if accredit is cultivated " , in ablution of years of classics of all previous of card tradition friendship and international are changeable test, from beginning to end be well established and vigorously developed. Of leader of older generation of two countries of this profit from breed meticulously. 1958, china establishs diplomatic relations formally with Kampuchea, new page of open of two countries relation. Come 58 years, leader of two countries past dynasties interacts closely, built deep friendship.
-- on October 12, 2016, in Kampuchea " the light of Kampuchea " the newspaper publishs a problem to be " become the good neighbour that show utter devotion, true friend " signed article
★ friend reachs the world, do not cultivate one enemy
We should strengthen politics to communicate, harvest the fructification that genuine each other believes. Mujibu Laheman once gave out Bangladesh country father " friend and the world, do not cultivate one enemy " wish. China is the friend that Bangladesh can trust and associate forever. Both sides should set out from strategic height, strengthen high-level association and top layer design, promotional and traditional friendship, consolidate politics concerns, decide for bilateral relationship more Gao Yuan's target, build more perfect frame, for two countries for generations friendly with comprehensive collaboration development development lays next solid foundations.
-- on October 14, 2016, the problem is published to be in Bangladesh media " collaboration of the first month in letting harvests aureate fructification " signed article
★ does not have better than living in friendship thing
3 years ago, I visit Dashengan first, accompany next visitting personally in Kalimofu's president historical famous city Sa Maer rarely. Thenceforth rises, wu Ci's Biekesitan's bright culture, elegant scene, laborious ironside civilian it is all the time in my brain hover. Well-known poet Na Woyi has expensive state a logion: "Without better than living in friendship thing. " set foot on the land with expensive beautiful country again, the genuine goodness that experiences Wu Ci to fasten Ke Sitan's people personally again and enthusiasm are hospitable, I feel very kind.
-- on June 22, 2016, kesitan is fastened in Wu Ci the speech of highest conference legislature
★ you flush from the earth, cataract does not cease
Archaic Egyptian praises so Nile: "You flush from the earth, cataract does not cease. " I believe, below bilateral joint efforts, in dust friendship, medium A is friendly regular also meeting resembles Nile flush like water forward, aid the great dream that turns us to realize a nation to revive!
-- on January 19, 2016, in Egypt " pyramid signs up for " publish a problem to be " the A Youyi in letting flushs like Nile water forward " signed article
★ should not be war and ruined work for, and should be peace and forgive a service
Black a place of strategic importance says gainer of award of literature of Swiss writer, Nobel: "Should not be war and ruined work for, and should be peace and forgive a service. " compose wants to build a dialog not to defy between the country, the companionate relation with nonaligned accompany. Big country should respect interest of each other core and great care, the canal accuses contradictory difference, hard compose is built do not conflict not the new-style relation of win-win of antagonism, mutual respect, collaboration. Should insist to communicate only, get along sincerely, "Trap of the heart end Xiu Xi " can avoid.
-- on January 18, 2017, in the speech of U.N. Geneva headquarters
Face the sun, see a hope
★ this is best times, also be worst times
"This is best times, also be worst times " , british writer Di Gengsi ever depicted the world after Industrial Revolution happening so. Today, we also live in a contradictory world. On one hand, corporeal fortune is accumulated ceaselessly, change quickly of progress of science and technology, human civilization develops the history top level. On the other hand, region strife happens often, the global challenge as one falls such as tide of terroristic, refugee, gap of impoverished, unemployed, income is pulled big, the uncertainty that the world faces rises.
-- on January 17, 2017, in world economy forum the gist on annual meeting opening ceremony made a speech 2017
★ if we have a look at America map, face up to that great myriad atmosphere
Current, the challenge that Latin America country faces on development road somewhat grow in quantity, but still be the hot earth that is full of a hope. Lu Da of Nie of no less than is said, "If we have a look at America map, face up to that great myriad atmosphere " , we can are opposite the prospective confidence of Latin America times add. Chile is the portal of Latin America, hold the position of country of chairman of spell of alliance of Latin America Pacific Ocean at present, main effect is being produced in region general affairs. Just wish to be the same as in wisdom square together, comprehensive partner concern is pulled to get greater progress in driving, compose builds the destiny community that takes in all hand in hand.
★ faces the sun when you when, you can see your hope surely
Middle east is an abundant land. Letting what we feel distressed is, heretofore still did not cast off war and conflict here. Does middle east whereto go? This is the world allude time and again " of middle east ask " . Conflict a few lesser and affliction, much place is quiet with dignity, this is middle east people is yearning.
An Arabia poet ever said: "When you face the sun, you can see your hope surely. " middle east accumulate embody a hope, each should speak in pursuit and the hope is searched on the road of development.
-- on January 21, 2016, in the speech of headquarters of League of Arab States
★ pyramid is base becomes a rock
Chinese archaism tells: "Do not accumulate Kui pace, without down to a thousand li. " Arabia adage says, "Pyramid is base becomes a rock " . Europe also has a word: "Great exploit is not result of a day " . "One belt all the way " construction is great cause, need great practice. Let our work steadily advance carry out, every little bit pays a gain, benefit world, benefit people!
-- on May 14, 2017, be in " one belt all the way " the speech on opening ceremony of forum of international collaboration height
★ does not have greater than lacking a will difficulty
Asia-Pacific develops today, every stride one pace to want to want power to reform, want vigor to innovation. Reforming innovation is meddlesome, also be tickler. Chinese archaism says: "It is difficult to be not had when anything crops up easy, and be brave in to dare be. " Latin America adage says, "Without greater than lacking a will difficulty " .
-- on November 19, 2016, be versed in via joining an organization in Asia-Pacific the peak meets business leader the gist that go up makes a speech
Arrange: Yang Shu of clean of dawn of Chen Zhenkai week
" the People's Daily is abroad edition " (on July 19, 2017 The 05th edition)
Origin: Study a group
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2001-2020 福州夜生活   All Rights Reserved.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表